The XVIIIth World Congress of the WFD will take place from 23 to 27 July 2019 at the Palais des Congrès (Paris Congress Centre).
- December 2017: Call for Abstracts
- 15 June 2018: Deadline for abstract submission
- July 2018: Registration opening
- 15 January 2019 – extended to 31 January 2019: Early bird fee deadline
- 15 April 2019: Standard fee deadline
- 14-20 July 2019: 7th WFDYS Youth Camp
- 20 July 2019: WFD Delegates Workshop
- 21-22 July 2019: WFD General Assembly
- 21-22 July 2019: WFDYS Workshop and 7th WFDYS General Assembly
- 23-27 July 2019: XVIII World Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf
Palais des Congrès de Paris
2 Place de la Porte Maillot – 75017 Paris
Virtual visit of the Palais des Congrès
Welcome desk opening:
• Tuesday 23rd July 2019: from 12:00 to 20:00
• Wednesday 24th July 2019: from 08:00 to 18:30
• Thursday 25th July 2019: from 08:00 to 18:30
• Friday 26th July 2019: from 08:00 to 18:30
• Saturday 27th July 2019: from 08:00 to 16:30
How to get there ?
By public transport
METRO Ligne 1, Stop Porte Maillot
RER Ligne C, Stop Neuilly – Porte Maillot
BUS Lignes 43 73 82 244 PC
« Palais des Congrès de Paris »
2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris
Parking Indigo Porte Maillot
Bus Direct from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
Shuttle from Paris – Beauvais airport
Click here to get reduced rates
Click here to get your free shuttle bus ticket from CDG airport to the Palais des Congrès – available from 22th July to 28th July – Please print your ticket, it will be requested in the bus
Offered by the Welcome Pack, a complete package to welcome, guide and transport visitors and exhibitors. It is a joint initiative between Viparis, Aéroports Paris and the Paris Region Tourist Board.
Accessible transportation on the Francilien public transport networks
For more information on accessible transportation on the Francilien public transport networks, please visit : http://www.infomobi.com/
OUI.sncf is the official European distribution channel of the French railways (SNCF) for online sales of high-speed and conventional rail travel throughout France and Europe: plan your journeys, book your train tickets:
The official languages of the WFD Congress are International Sign, French Sign Language, English and French spoken languages.
Insurance & Liability
The Congress Organisers (FNSF and MCI) cannot be held liable for any hindrance or disruption of Congress proceedings arising from political, social, health or economic events or any other unforeseen incidents beyond their control.
The congress cancellation conditions shall apply in any case. Registration of a participant entails acceptance of the cancellation conditions.
The Congress Organisers strongly recommend that participants obtain adequate cover for cancellation travel, health, accident and cancellation insurance before they depart from their countries.
The Congress Organisers will accept no liability for personal injuries sustained by or for loss or damage to property belonging to congress participants either during or as a result of the Congress or during all events.