Application deadline : 30 November 2018
extended to 31 January 2019
The organizing committee wishes to give the opportunity to associations to promote their project at the congress by exhibiting at the congress.
The organizing committee will select associative projects according to the following criteria:
- Non-religious projects
- Balance between the 5 continents
- Balance on the themes of the projects (Health, Childhood / Youth, Work / Employment,
- Social, Education, Technology and Accessibility, Culture …)
- Promotion of projects for developing countries
- No sales or collection of donations on site
- Projects with high societal and sustainable impact
- The selected associations will have a place with table and chair for two days (Wednesday & Thursday or Friday & Saturday).
The organizing committee will decide on the exhibition schedule.
The applying associations commit to contribute financially up to 216 € (VAT included) for this place reservation.
To apply, please complete the online form by November 30th.
Applications must include a presentation of your association’s project, either in written form or video of 3 min. Please also attach a copy of the statutes of your association.
For any question, please contact : [email protected]